News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 02:51:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Rosewater: Checklists and Journals [RPG side-topic]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosewater: Checklists and Journals [RPG side-topic]  (Read 557 times)
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Team: No Team
Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« on: August 22, 2011, 06:32:10 pm »

OK, here's where I'm going to post Wendy, Rod, and Hank's journals and checklists from Truth's Rosewater RPG.  I'll be editing these with new entries as time goes on!  Also, to any other players who may join: feel free to use this topic for your own characters' journals!  I'll only ask that you keep one character's journal per post for ease of reading (so I don't get confused while reading. Tongue

This post will contain a list of the journals, in order:
[001] Wendy Cran (Flipz)
[002] Hank Darfry (Flipz)
[003] Rod Jahey (Flipz)
[004] Tomas Greyson (Blade)
[005] Kaitlin (Truth)
[006] Joshua (Truth)
[007] ? (Truth)
[008] Kitten (Truth)
[009] Nic Noskreden
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 11:43:19 am by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 06:34:35 pm »

--[001] Wendy Cran--

Task List:
[X] Enter Rosewater Academy.
[X] Attend the meeting with the rest of the students.
[  ] Explore the school.
[  ] Find out who's in charge here.
[X] Talk to the other students.
[  ] See if any of the new students have noticed anything strange.
[X] Find out who that girl is and what she's doing.
[  ] Investigate the statues.
[X] Explore the passageway opened by the statue in the Biology corridor.
[X] Get a map of this place so I don't get lost!
[X] Find my room.
[X] Meet up with Hank and Rod.
[X] Explore the passageway behind the wall panel next to the tree statue on the third-floor corridor with the windows.
[  ] Investigate the people in that photo.
[X] Go to lunch with the other students.
[X] Save the kid in the lunchroom!
[  ] Escape the Chemistry Lab!

Journal: Observations

I just arrived at Rosewood Academy.  I was told my luggage would be waiting for me at the front gate, but the guard told me it wasn't there.  Hopefully it's in my room, and the airline didn't send it to the Netherlands again...

The opening assembly was very strange.  The founder of this school made a recording of his opening speech in case he died before the school opened--why would he do that?  Was he expecting to die?  If so, why and how?  It's possible there's more to this story...I'll have to keep my eyes open to find out what.

I dont believe it--the recording the founder made seems to encourage us to skip our classes.  Was this really his vision for the school?  Or was he forced into this arrangement?  Either way, I won't complain too much--after all, no classes means more time to snoop!

This is an odd place.  For all the room here, there doesn't seem to be enough classes--or students.  Why build such a massive place if you're not going to use it?  The decorations don't seem to make sense either--and is it just me, or are the hallways WAY too long for the size of the classrooms inside?  There's something fishy about this school, and I intend to find out what it is.

Oh my gosh!  While I was hiding from Sally, I found a button on the statue I was hiding behind that opened the locked janitor's closet!  I bet the rest of the decorations around here have secrets as well--I'll have to check them out more thoroughly later.

Sally sold me a map of the school she made for fifty dollars.  It was a bit expensive--and I doubt it's complete with all the hidden rooms and passages this place has to have--but I'm sure it'll still be very useful for finding my way around.

No way!  I can't believe who I just ran into here!  "Hank" and "Rod"!  According to Hank, they had no idea I was here.  Hmm...I wonder if they're trying to solve the same mystery I am...I'm supposed to meet the "cousins" in the main hall later.

Hank says Rod is going through some rough times back home.  I wonder if there's any way I could cheer him up?

My room is the most luxurious place I've ever seen!  I feel like a princess!!  Maybe I'll get a vacation out of a case for once instead of a case out of a vacation...

I found a hidden lair behind one of the walls.  It had a picture of the school's founder as well as a girl...I'd guess she was his daughter.  I wonder what happened to her?  The place looked like someone had been there recently--could someone have known I was going to be there?  Did they leave that photo for me?

Apparently, someone knows who Rod really is.  They poisoned his tacos in the cafeteria, and if that Edward guy hadn't stolen them from him, Rod would be out of action now.  Rod and my quick actions are all that saved him.  But who could know about his true identity?  Do they know about Hank's--or mine?

When Hank showed up in the chemistry lab, he mentioned that someone's trying to kill Joshua as well.  What's going on here?

Hank said Joshua was showing him some computer programming techniques, but I'm sure he was snooping around for clues as to who is trying to kill Joshua.  I hope he's careful--if the would-be killer figures out he's a detective as well, he could end up as the next target!

Someone's pumping poison gas into the Chemistry lab--and Edward and I are locked inside!  We've got to get out of here!

Journal: Suspects

I met the strangest girl today: Sally Finch.  I caught her snooping outside the biology classroom today, just before she caught me snooping.  She's a little weird, but she seems to respect me as a kindred spirit; she likes to spy on the other students, and she apparently knows all their secrets.  Still, she knows a LOT about this place, so she's a good person to get to know.  And, there's something about her that strikes a chord with me; deep down, she's after the same thing I am: the truth.  For her sake, though, I hope she knows that Secrets Can Kill...

You know, I keep thinking about something Sally said to me about the other students.  "They've all got a secret...Kaitlin only barely avoided the death sentence. Kitten changed her name for a very good reason. Joshua is an illegal hacker, though he only hacks for causes he believes in. And trust me, I'll know all your secrets soon too."  If that's true, then this place could be dangerous for all of us, especially if she gets a hold of my only secret.  I hope Hank and Rod are careful...I'd better make SURE Sally is on my side, just in case.

There was a girl in that photo of the school's founder, Alan Rosewater.  I wonder what happened to her--and if it's at all connected to the strange way this place is run.

The room in which I found the photo of Alan Rosewater and the girl seems to have been accessed recently--I wonder why?  And who...

Tomas seems like a nice guy, but for some reason I think I recognize him...I can't put my finger on where, though.  I'll have to talk to him some more and see what i can find out.

Something happend to a guy who was talking to Rod in the lunchroom!  I have to do something to help!

The guy from the lunchroom, Edward, was poisoned with Cyanide and Taxane...whoever tried to kill Rod must have an extensive knowledge of poisons.  If I can find out who would know how to create cyanide salts, as well as programming the cafeteria service machine to add them to Rod's tacos, I'll know who our would-be killer is.

Hank mentioned murder attempts on Joshua's life, and Joshua said they started after a conversation he had with Sally about a discrepancy in the school records.  Could this be linked to the attempt on Rod's life?  If the would-be killer found out he's a detective and made the connection, it would certainly make sense...

Journal: Phone Numbers

Since cell phones aren't allowed at Rosewater, my list of phone numbers isn't going to do me much good.  I'll have to figure out another way to contact the other students when I need them.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 12:21:19 am by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 06:34:55 pm »

--[002] Hank Darfry--

Task List:
[X] Attend the opening assembly.
[X] Take a look around.
[X] Find my first class.
[  ] Keep an eye out for anything strange.
[X] This place is huge!  I need a map.
[X] Follow those two girls to see what they're up to.
[X] Find a new way to keep in touch with Rod.
[X] Meet up with Wendy.
[X] Check up on Rod.
[X] Keep an eye out for that Sally girl Wendy was with.
[X] Explore the Computer Lab.
[X] Find and install the "Rosewater Firewall" so Rod and I can use our laptops to communicate.
[  ] See what I can dig up on Tomas Grayson...
[X] Find a hacker who can wipe out any traces of "Hank Darfry" that might have made their way online.  This is top priority!
[X] Make sure Rod gets the Rosewater Firewall.
[  ] Make sure Wendy gets a Rosewater Laptop so we can talk with her, too.
[X] Go to lunch with the other students.
[  ] Find out who's trying to kill Joshua!
[X] Search Joshua's room for evidence.
[  ] Go outside and look for the bomb that Joshua says someone put in his pillow.
[  ] Analyze the residue from the poison gas that was pumped into Joshua's room.
[X] See if i can help the others deal with Edward Martin's poisoning.
[X] Go check on Wendy.
[X] Wake up Rod.
[  ] Save Wendy from the chemistry lab!

Well, we've arrived at the Academy.  Too bad we had to leave our phones at home, but at least the guard didn't get to smash them.  He gleefully crushed another kid's phone, and he seemed grumpy once he found out we didn't bring ours.  He seems awfully shady...

The dead founder of this place practically told us to skip classes in a video recording!  Something is really strange about this place.  Still, I think it's best if we follow the "normal" way of doing things before we start skipping classes willy-nilly.  Rod and I will split up and observe, then compare notes later.

OK, I admit it, Rod was right--we are never gonna be able to find our way around here without a map.  I'd better keep an eye out for one.

Ugh, this no-phone rule is really getting in the way of our investigation--Rod and I HAVE to find a way to keep in touch.  We just need to figure out how!

This is crazy!  "Wendy Cran", a good friend of Rod and me from back home, is here too!  I bet she's looking for the same answers we are.  I've asked her to meet us in the main entrance hall later to compare notes.

While looking for Rod, I stumbled across the computer lab.  I have a feeling I'll be coming back here a lot, so I'd better have a look around now.

A student, Tomas Grayson, seemed to recognize my cover name.  I need to find a hacker, a good one, to do an internet crawl and be sure this name is clear--I can't afford to have someone stumble across my real identity and blow the case for Rod and me.

This place seems to be nothing more than a high-tech, twenty-four hour playground.  According to Kaitlin, the school admin (whoever it is) usually provides anything the sudents ever want.  Ever.  How does this place stand up to government scrutiny?  And why haven't any of the parents raised alarms about this place?  Yes, something is VERY definitely wrong here, and I intend to get to the bottom of it.

Oh, great.  Apparently Rod's girlfriend troubles are worse than I thought--for the first time in a LONG time, he's not staying focused on the case!  When I walked into the Biology classroom, I found him in a...compromising situation with another student, who is apparently named "Kitten."  I'll have to find a more private moment to remind him we're here for business, not pleasure.

The good news: I found a hacker that can help me and Rod!  The bad news: someone's trying to kill him.  Joshua seems a bit worried that the assasin gunning for him is going to succeed, so I think it's important that Rod and I find and stop them before his fears come true.  We need to get to the scene of the crime ASAP.  Wendy, too, if we can find her on the way.

I just got an email saying a student was poisoned--I have to go help!

The student, Edward Martin, apparently swiped Rod's tacos, which are what poisoned him.  Why would someone want to kill Rod?  Unless...could Joshua have been too late?  Or has he been playing me the whole time...?

The poison of choice in Edward's poisoning was Cyanide and Taxane.

What's that odd noise?  Its coming from the chemistry lab...and is that...clouds of gas?  Oh, no...

When I ran into Wendy, she was with the strangest girl--Sally Finch, i think her name was.  Whoever she is, I have a bad feeling about her.  I should warn Rod to stay away from her, too.

While exploring the computer lab, I ran into two other students.  Are they new here like me?  Or do they have a more sinister motive for sneaking in here when there's no class?

Well, Kaitlin seems nice enough.  Kind of cute, too, but I don't have time for that.  She's helped me figure out how to stay in contact with Rod, so I definitely owe her one.  I wonder, though...is she a tad bit too helpful?  Hmm...

Tomas Grayson could be a threat.  I could swear he recognized my name.  I haven't used this one more than once or twice, and I made sure nothing from those cases reached the news...still there might be something out there that could blow this whole thing for Rod and me.  I need to find out what Tomas knows...as well as some way to neutralize the threat he poses.  Then again, if he's behind all the strangeness in this place, bringing him down would solve both problem as once...but I can't act without proof.  Who are you, Tomas Grayson...?

Edward...moody guy.  He seems to hold a grudge against Rod, though the way Rod's been acting, I can't exactly blame him.  That doesn't explain why he sparkles, though, or why he sounds like Robert Pattinson.  Whoever he is, I need to make sure Rod stays away from him--we don't need any more complications in this investigation.

Speaking of complications, Kitten seems like she could be a MAJOR distraction for Rod.  I'd better find a way to convince her that Rod is not the boy she's looking for.

Whoever is trying to kill Joshua is likely connected to all the rumors surrounding this place.  Most likely they see him as a threat, someone who could expose them.  If that's true, then it's even more important that Rod and I keep him safe.

Joshua mentioned that Sally is also good at hacking, and that she probably knows Rod and my secret.  If so, that make two people at this school who might know the truth--Sally and Tomas.  Hopefully, Wendy can convince Sally not to spill, but Tomas...he's another story.  As risky as it is, perhaps I should ask Sally for some kind of dirt on Greyson, so I can guarantee his silence as well as hers.

I'm starting to wonder about Joshua--he said he wiped our records clean, but what if he was really plotting Rod's demise, hacking into the food service machine to poison his tacos?  I'll have to keep my eyes open on this case...

Tomas says Sally was acting suspicious around the time of the murder attempt on Rod...I wonder...

The killer's at it again!  I've got to figure out this lock so I can let Wendy and Edward out!

Journal: Contacts

Rod: RodJErthat@rosewater.evl
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:34:25 pm by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 06:35:08 pm »

--[003] Rod Jahey--

Task List:
[X] Attend the opening assembly.
[  ] Take a look around.
[X] Find my first class.
[  ] Keep an eye out for anything strange.
[X] Find a way to talk to Hank when I need him.
[  ] Figure out what the deal is with that Edward kid.  Is he for real?
[X] Find out who hacked the Wii.  I could use a hacker like that on my side!
[X] Meet Hank and Wendy to discuss things.
[X] Have lunch with the rest of the students.
[X] Save Edward!
[X] Meet up with Sally for info.
[X] Search for clues as to who might have overheard Sally and Joshua.
[  ] Get help to save Wendy and Edward!
[  ] Find out who sent that threatening email...
[  ] Meet with Wendy, Hank, and Tomas to compare notes.

This place is gigantic!  One thing's for sure: both of us are going to get lost here in the near future.  Hank's probably going to have more trouble, though--I'm just awesome that way!  OK, maybe not...

Why would the founder of Rosewood Academy leave a recording that basically tells the students they can skip class anytime they want to?  I thought the point of a private school was to get a better education?  Oh, well, I guess that means I don't have to work so hard to keep up with Hank.  I bet he's going to make it to all his classes and get perfect grades, even though we're just here to solve the mystery and, as the founder just said, the classes don't really matter anyway...

Hank insists we both go to class for the first few days so we aren't seen as troublemakers.  I admit it's a fair idea, but...did they have to make you choose between three "brainy" subjects for first period?  Why couldn't they have scheduled P.E. during that time?  In fact, where IS P.E. on the schedule?

OK, now I know why there's no P.E. on the class list--this place has WAY too many staircases...

Well, what do you know?  I found the right classroom first try!  (Next thing you know my hair will turn brown and I'll start talking like I understand math.)  And when I got there, it turns out they weren't actually studying, but they were playing Brawl on the Wii!  Score!

Man, the no-phones rule here is annoying.  I wonder if there's another way to send messages back and forth to people?  Kitten mentioned a girl named Sally who could "find anyone"; maybe with a proper bribe I could persuade her to be a messenger between me and Hank?

Hank put the Rosewood Firewall on my laptop and set up a school email account so we can keep in touch.  Since it's a school system, it's probably monitored, but hey, it's better than nothing.  And if Kitten has an account...

I ran into Wendy in the lunch room, but before I could really talk to her, that annoying Edward kid ran in and stole my tacos!  Man, what is that guy's problem?!

What the heck--Edward just collapsed in the lunchroom!  Wait a second...he ate my tacos.  Something's wrong with the machine...but was it intentional?  Whatever happened, I can't let this guy die, no matter how obnoxious he is.

Hank said someone was trying to kill Joshua--I wonder if it's the dame person who tried to kill me?  I need to look into this.

After Tomas accused Sally of trying to kill me, she got upset and stomped off...right into a secret passageway.  One I couldn't open.  While Tomas could do with a lesson on subtlety, I wonder if he might be right.  Still, no use in upsetting a potential witness (or suspect), especially without hard evidence to back it up.

Sally left me a note saying I should meet her tonight if I want to know the truth about the other students.  I have a feeling I should do this alone--no sense in leading the others into a potential trap, and I can always share my leads later.

Oh, great--more murder attempts.  What an enthusiastic killer.  They've flooded the Chemistry Lab with poison gas, looks like.  Wendy and Edward are in there...we've got to get them out!  Here we go again...

What the--what's this?  Someone sent me an email threatening to kill Wendy, Hank, and me if we don't leave here by midnight.  Well, whoever it is, it's too little, too late--if they were going to scare us off, they should have done it before they tried to kill me, while they still had a chance to get away clean.  We're not giving up on this case!

That Edward kid in the Biology classroom--the pale one that sparkles?  He sure seemed moody.  I wonder what his problem is?  Or is he hiding something...?

Joshua--good name.  I like names that start with a J.  Seems like a good kid, too--if a little quiet.  Still, I can't let my guard down--after all, everyone has SOMETHING to hide; even Hank and me.

Who is this Kitten girl?  She is cu-UTE!  I wonder if I can get her number--DANG IT!!  I keep forgetting about the phones!  Well, phone or not, I am finding a way to ask that girl out!

That Tomas guy, he seems interesting enough.  Tomas Grayson...have I heard that name before?  Anyway, he claims to be a video games expert--I'll have to teach him the error of his ways before this case is over!

Hank told me in code that he suspects Tomas is up to something.  I doubt that, but still--I should try and talk with him later.  Maybe after I dominate him at Brawl.

Tomas thinks Sally is the one who poisoned my tacos.  I don't know if it's true, but I can't count anyone out as a suspect...

Sally's info on Kaitlin: "Now...here's some stuff on Kaitlin. She murdered her parents. With..and this is interesting...Taxane in their food. This happened when the was thirteen, by the way. After a few months, the court found her not guilty. But I have proof that she did it-I found a written confession in her diary. Bragging about it. I could show you the confession, but it would cost you another $250."

Sally's info on Kitten: "Now, as for Kitten...First, her real name is Emily Larn. She changed her name (and her hair colour) after the police came after her for selling hallucinogenic pills of her own design.
Oh, and she paid me six hundred dollars to not mention what she does on the computer."

I wonder who sent that email...I'd ask Joshua and/or Sally to look into it, but I still don't trust anyone else around here.  I think it's time for us to compare notes.  That Tomas guy as well; if he's looking into this he needs to know all the angles.

Journal: Contacts

Hank: HankDDtktv@rosewater.evl
Kitten: kitten@rosewater.evl
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 11:40:46 pm by Flipz » Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 07:09:10 pm »

-==Tomas Greyson Memory Files==-

Objectives:

[X] Arrive at the Academy.
[X] Attend meeting.
[X] Meet up with others.
[X] Find basic info and kill time.
[X] Explore the school.
[X] Memorize the school.
[  ] Find out why everything is automated.
[X] Talk to the different people at the school.
[X] Have lunch.
[X] Save Edward.
[X] Figure out who poisoned Edward.
[X] Find out why Sally seemingly took the Tacos.
[X] Figure out what Sally took from the Cabinet.
[X] Figure out what's up with the attempts on Joshua's life.
[X] Find out what Joshua discovered on the 'system'.
[X] Head to Cafeteria for Breakfast.
[X] Lead the two girls to Computer Lab.
[X] Start to deliver the package to Wendy.
[X] Avoid getting blown up.
[X] Save Wendy and Edward... Again.
[X] Reveal identities
[X] Discover who 'VR' is.
[  ] Figure out which of the suspects is Veronica.

Memory Files -- Journal:

Day 1, Part 1:

So. Adding to this as the day goes along. Extremely easy to do so, since it's just a page in my memory. I successfully entered the school; which was the easy part. Annoying thing is that they destroyed my phone, though... The people here seem nice enough... If a little too nice. I wonder if any of them have something to hide?

I'm exploring the school now; so as to memorize it quickly, and also blend in a little. Hopefully certain questions can be avoided before I get some key info. That's it for now, but I'll add more later on, likely.

Day 1, Part 2:

How interesting. Ran into someone named Hank Darfry just now. Well that's very intriguing. I'll have to talk to him later; when no-one's around. Kaitlin just forced him away for some reason, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Still exploring the school, of course; as I need all the info I can get to help on this. Hank seemed to be a little cautious, which might be since I was trying to hide my surprise so the resident students didn't realize anything, but... Hopefully that doesn't amount to anything.

Day 1, Part 3:

Bad. Very bad. How this 'Sally' person got a hold of that info, I have no clue, but she did. And that could be very... hazardous to me. Especially now, right when I'm just becoming a part of the school. I really need to talk with 'Hank' now. This might be bad for everything.

Apparently the school actually is automated, but... Why is that so? I need to find out more information about that.

Day 1, Part 4:

The day just gets better and better... That was sarcasm, if you couldn't tell. So, everyone eventually gathers for lunch, though I didn't see that Hank guy, or that Joshua kid who showed up just before I started my tour. Someone named Wendy Cran started to talk to me, however, that got interrupted by Edward collapsing.

It seems like he was poisoned. He had eaten part of Rod's taco right before he collapsed, and while there's no confirmation, that's always an indicator to being poisoned. The strange thing is, the Tacos disappeared, and Sally was near them when I noticed them gone. But... if she did take them... What would she want with the Tacos? Is she the one who poisoned them?

Day 1, Part 5:

Confronted Sally. She denied doing anything, and claimed that she was wanting to examine the Tacos. Rod pointed out that he had already done so, however, and while Sally handed over the tacos, it seemed reluctant. I don't really believe that Sally told everything, but there's not much I can do right now.

However, Hank mentioned that Joshua was almost getting killed... So that is something that needs to be investigated, now.

Day 2, Part 1:

Oh great. This day's off to an explosive start... literally.

First off, some guy named 'Nic' kept asking around about Wendy. No clue what that was about. then two new girls showed up, and I led them to the Computer Lab. However, after we got there, we noticed a package for Wendy, and I was about to deliver it, when we found out it was a bomb and nearly killed us. And then we find out that Wendy's in danger in the chem lab... What's up with today?

Memory Files -- Persons of Interest:

Sally

How did she get that info? I don't think this is good, and I will treat her with a little caution from now on. Especially since this could endanger everything.

Hmm. Sally seems to have taken the poisoned Tacos. But why? Unless... Could she have been the one that started that? I need more info though. Can't start just throwing around accusations. However, with the fact that she knows that one secret I have... She is a danger to me, potentially.

Sally keeps acting weirder and weirder. Now she's taking stuff from the chem lab. I was worried it might've been part of the antidote, but we located the three parts... Could that have been the poison, then?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:49:15 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Purpose: Flower Garden 2/3, now on my DeviantART!

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 07:23:28 pm »

Kaitlin's Journal:

Day X

I've finally started a diary! Problem is, I can't remember how many days I've been here. A lot, that's all I know.

Anyway, a lot of new students joined this year. I've mostly focused on one named Tomas so far, and Kitten seems to have latched onto a guy that we're all calling "vampire boy" (because he's named Edward, and he sparkles).

Everyone here is as nice as always, but Sally makes me nervous...She knows way too much. I thought I covered my tracks, but she knows all about the murder charges. Well...she can't prove anything. The official record is that my parents died naturally, and it's staying that way!

I lost badly in Brawl again...I need to remember to play as Pit, not Samus. Or maybe I can get Sally to hack it so I can play as Tabuu. Nah...No sense in making Sally notice me. She already knows too much.

Gotta go-I hear someone coming.

Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Albert Einstein
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Try SWTOR free via this link and we both get prizes.

SWTOR info:
Server: The Harbinger. Name: Pythirr.
Class: Sith Inquisitor (Assassin). Alignment: Light Side V.
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 07:29:03 pm »

Joshua's Journal

Year 3, Day 2

I need to start locking my door. I found Kitten rummaging through my stuff again...plus, she always uses my computer. And since she doesn't know how to delete the browsing history-no, I'm not going to say any more about this. I'll talk to her about it tomorrow. Or see if I can get a padlock.

I found something interesting in the Rosewater computer database today...The computer listing of the students here was one too few, and there was also a mention of a "plant". I mentioned this to Sally, and she said she'd look into it.

Finally...I think someone's trying to kill me. I know, it sounds crazy...but how else would my room have flooded with toxic gas last night? And then there was the huge black widow spider in my bed-black widows aren't native to this area. And I think I heard my pillow ticking...I threw it out the window, just to be safe.

Hm. This Hank guy told me some very interesting stuff about himself, and some other guy named Rod. He could be very useful. He seems determined to find out who's trying to kill me, which is good. Not that I think he'll find out who it is.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 08:25:26 pm by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 07:34:09 pm »

V.R.'s diary

Year XXX, Day YYY.

Joshua could be a threat. He's too smart-he hacked into the Rosewater system, and found out about me. And now he's asking questions...I'll have to take care of him. I'll start with a bribe, but if that fails....

Note to self: change password. "REDRUM" is not secure.

There are some new students here...I'll have to make sure they don't cause trouble.

The state had to inspect the school again this year (legal reasons). Fortunately, they were willing to pass the school without even entering it in exchange for a small sum: $5 million. And to think, I was willing to go as high as $100 million!

As usual, I'll burn this page as soon as I'm done writing.

~~~

Day XXX, year YYY.

Three of the new students are snooping around too much...Wendy, Hank and Rod. And according to my research, at least one of them is a detective. That one, at least, will have to die.

~~~

Day XXY, Year YYY

*audio diary*

First and second attempts to knock off those three brats failed...and one of them has the photo! I know I should have hidden that room better....Heh. Well...if they dare to try to sleep here again tonight...well....beds can be deadly. Muhahaha -cough- OK, no more maniacal laughter for now.

OOC NOTE: Even though Kaitlin, Kitten, and ? have separate journal entries, Kaitlin or Kitten might still be ?. After all, if you had a false identity, you'd be sure to write journal entries for it too, wouldn't you?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 10:28:09 pm by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 09:56:57 pm »

Kitten's Journal:

Tuesday

A bunch of new students joined today, including one named Edward. And get this: he sparkles! I claimed him before that Twilight-obsessed Sally could. Take that, you little spy!

My last Brawl match didn't end so well...Sally made my character too bouncy. I'll need to talk to her about that.

I need to learn how to delete my browsing history-Joshua caught me again. THAT was embarrassing. But, I'm still going to use his computer, not mine. His is so much faster, even though they're the same model.

Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 11:52:19 am »

--[009] Nic Noskreden--

[  ] Find Wendy!
[  ] Save Wendy!
[  ] Find out why Wendy couldn't call.
[  ] Get Wendy out of Rosewater as soon as possible.

I've got to get her out of there.  She's never forgotten to call me on a case, never.  If I find out someone's done something to her...

Computer records don't show her as enrolled at Rosewater.  She must be using an alias.  I'll run her name through the program, see what it comes up with for a cover name.  While I'm at it, I should probably run one for me, and put my name in the records so i can get in.  I'd better remember to close the loopholes when I'm done, though, otherwise ANYONE could add names to the system.

Wendy Cran...that's the last name that went through the anagram program before I put mine through.  That's who I need to ask for when I get to Rosewater.  Wait a minute...Hank Darfry and Rod Jahey?  Oh, no, don't tell me...

Boy this place is creepy...especially trying to sneak in after hours.  I'm glad I wasn't caught; "Hank" and "Rod" taught me well.  OK, now I just need to blend in, find N--I mean, Wendy, and get out of here.

None yet...
Report Spam   Logged

Fallen London Profile!
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 10:15:12 pm »

Kitten's Journal

I lost my old journal. sweatdrop

I hope nobody finds it...

OK, so: we're having some chaos here lately. Seems someone's trying to kill that new Rod kid. And Vampire Boy got caught in the crossfire!

Uh...I think I just heard an explosion!
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 10:17:33 pm »

Kaitlin's Journal

That's weird...my other journal is missing! And the door to my room was open...but why would someone steal my journal? Nah, I must have just misplaced it. Still...it's weird, when you consider that someone is also trying to kill Rod...what the?! I heard an explosion!
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 10:19:18 pm »

Joshua's Journal
Huh...my older journal is gone...Well, there haven't been any more attempts on my life. Maybe V the killer is going after someone else...That Rod kid, I guess.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum