News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 04:33:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

2011 Nexus Force Championships!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 Nexus Force Championships!  (Read 883 times)
Jayko
Initiate

MLNO Reputation 12

Purpose: To post informative and helpful posts!

Kaboom!

Badges: (View All)
Search Level 4 Apple User
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 07:51:24 am »

Quote from: Elementron
Hi everyone,
There will be an article detailing more information about the Championships in the coming weeks. However, I did want to give you an update on the Faction part of the Championships.

We've run into some technical difficulties with tracking the factions in conjunction with how we will track individual process. With this complication and a lot of the feedback we've received, I've made the decision to exclude the faction impact of the Championships.

That doesn't mean that your factions won't impact the game through future contests - I can almost guarantee they will.

However, the Championships will be about individual glory only. In addition, for those of you who don't think you have a chance - don't count yourself out just yet. The Nexus Force Champion will be the most rounded player not the best in any one part of the game

Elementron

Looks like no faction wars after all! Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2011, 03:15:03 pm »

That's interesting. Looks like those who didn't want faction competitions got their wish. Roll Eyes

I still don't get the reason why there can't be friendly competition, however... I mean; does it really matter if one faction had've gotten that thing mentioned in the original article? People get things like that all the time in Real Life... Sure, maybe people have complained about even that, but the general consensus is that no matter what, there are complaints about everything. I mean, who knows; it might not've been anything important... It might very well have been a 0-0-0 weapon just to fool you. =P
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Mahri828
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Purpose: Incognito

Let's end this...

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2011, 03:31:21 pm »

A 0-0-0 weapon? That's be interesting. =P You know, reading this, I do have to say that I've seen a lot of people ask for one on one fights with other minifigures. I don't think it would work out to well though. Especially if you had the above weapon. =P
Report Spam   Logged

It seems in every hero's time they find an enemy that defeats them in battle. Their reply? Look up in the pouring rain, and chase down their nemisis for a showdown.
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2011, 03:58:41 pm »

Anyone who'd use the above weapon in actual combat aside from attempting to make things purposely hard, should be owned in said combat instance. =P That is just not a good idea. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Jayko
Initiate

MLNO Reputation 12

Purpose: To post informative and helpful posts!

Kaboom!

Search Level 4 Apple User
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2011, 04:22:41 pm »

That's interesting. Looks like those who didn't want faction competitions got their wish. Roll Eyes
Unfortunately, I think what happened is they got so many complaints, that instead of ignoring them, and continuing on with their plan, they decided to give up. It almost makes the complainers more like whiners, just like the crux prime issues. First people whined that it was too easy, then they complain its to hard, now we are back to it being too easy =P.
Report Spam   Logged

Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2011, 04:26:12 pm »

Roll Eyes They've gotta have a line that can't be crossed... While listening to whiners/complainers can be good at times, there's gotta be times where it's necessary to keep something one way, or people will just take advantage of the system... Such as with the Crux Prime stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum