News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 19, 2024, 01:49:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitsu release notes!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitsu release notes!  (Read 446 times)
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Flower Garden 2/3, now on my DeviantART!

Yes, my Lord.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: September 18, 2011, 01:33:36 am »

September 20 Release Notes (v 1.10)

Release Date
• The Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu release, including the changes below, is expected to release Tuesday, September 20, 2011.

Level Cap
• The Level Cap has been raised to Level 45.
• Upon reaching Level 45, players will now return from being smashed with 8 Life and 20 Imagination, as opposed to the normal 4 Life and 6 Imagination.

Ninjago Monastery Zone
• Minifigures who have joined the Nexus Force will have access to the Ninjago Monastery zone. They can launch to the Monastery from Nexus Tower.
• This zone introduces 4 new versions of Spinjitzu – Earth, Lightning, Ice and Fire. Minifigures must learn these by completing specific Missions for Cole, Jay, Zane, Kai and Sensei Wu.
• The Ninjago Monastery Zone contains over 86 new Missions and over 60 new Achievements. 13 new Daily Missions have also been added. Please note that Sensei Wu's Daily Missions have very exciting and rare rewards!
• Skeletons armed with Maelstrom weapons are attacking the Monastery. Some have new abilities such as poison and stun.
• Each element of Spinjitzu is taught in a specific Dojo, which features themed gardens outside and a puzzle-filled Attic in the space above each Dojo.
• The Bone Wolf prowls the Ninjago Caves underneath the Monastery.
• Using the new versions of Spinjitzu, Minifigures can now travel between Ninjago lanterns, allowing for quicker movement in the Ninjago Monastery zone.
• New puzzles have been introduced, including those that may require two players to complete. Such puzzles are marked with an icon showing two Minifigure heads.
• After completing a few Missions, Minifigures can speak to Johnny Umami in the Courtyard to learn more about Cooking. By using certain items, Johnny Umami can create more powerful consumable items.
• Minifigures will be able to face off against Skeleton enemies from the Ninjago toy line. Smash Chopov, Bonezai and Krazi to prevent them from finding the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu!
• 1 to 4 Minifigures will be able to take on Frakjaw in his own Battle Instance. This instance scales in difficulty with the number of Minifigures who attempt it. This is a mid-Level encounter.
• Many new Smashables have been added, some of which can be rebuilt and used against the Skeletons.
• Over 50 new items have been added to this zone, including the Ninjago Hound Treat, Thought Blade, and the Sushi Delivery System.
• Some powerful Elite weapons can be created by purifying Maelstrom Weapons you claim from the Skeletons. Visit Nya in the Monastery to begin this Mission chain.
• New "Ninjago Monastery" models are available from Bubu Mumu, the Monastery's Models Vendor.
• New "Skeleton Outpost" models are available as drops from smashing Skeletons and Skeleton supplies.
• Minifigures can now tame the Rock Dragon Pet after completing certain missions in the Ninjago Monastery.

Other Changes
• The pet taming item for the Tortoise pet has been changed.
• Players can now single-click items in the Action Bar to use them (this can be returned to the original functionality in the Options menu).
• Trade changes detailed in this article are now active
• Resizing the backpack will now stay at its new size in-between game sessions.
• Look for Shouty McBullhorn in Nimbus Plaza and start the Nexus Force Championship Mission chain!
• Improvements to double-clicking items in your backpack.
• Named enemies in Crux Prime should spawn as more often.
• Minifigures can now double jump when falling.
• The Nexus Force Championships begin on October 1.

Known issues
• On low end computers, the door between Sensei Wu’s courtyard and the storage room may still appear after it has been smashed. Minifigures can walk through this door after it has been smashed, even if it still appears built.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:41:25 am by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Albert Einstein
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Try SWTOR free via this link and we both get prizes.

SWTOR info:
Server: The Harbinger. Name: Pythirr.
Class: Sith Inquisitor (Assassin). Alignment: Light Side V.
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
Flipz
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 2

Purpose: Oh, just to hang out occasionally.

Yeah, I have that effect on people.

Level 6 Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 01:49:48 am »

"• Named enemies in Crux Prime should spawn as more often.
• Minifigures can now double jump when falling."

Heck.  Yes.

Assuming nothing happens in the next few weeks, it looks like I'll be getting a sub for October!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Huh?)
Fallen London Profile!
Joining through the link on my page earns me coffee.
Welcome, Delicious Friend!
MsRowdyRedhead
Sage Mentor......... (renowned for profound wisdom)
A - MLNO Featured Admin of '08
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Purpose: Harmony

The forum can't be the same without our friends.

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 02:01:57 am »

I might have to start playing again...
Report Spam   Logged

The dream is free.. the work to achieve it is sold separately.
OOC: An OOC expression of horror would confirm your humanity nicely. Wink
MLNO.  The only forum I know where expressions like the one above are commonplace. Tongue
Everyone is frustrating in their own special way.
"Right is right, even if everyone is against it. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." ♥
"If you're not havin a good day, change your mind!!"
Jade
Network Striker
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 18

Awards:

..darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Seventh Year Anniversary Sixth Year Anniversary Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 03:33:07 pm »

Yaaaaaaaay I can't wait!!
Report Spam   Logged
MsRowdyRedhead
Sage Mentor......... (renowned for profound wisdom)
A - MLNO Featured Admin of '08
Exciting Poster

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Purpose: Harmony

The forum can't be the same without our friends.

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 04:19:17 am »

Friends in UK report issues downloading the update with OSX. No issues reported with Windows. No fix found yet...
Report Spam   Logged

The dream is free.. the work to achieve it is sold separately.
OOC: An OOC expression of horror would confirm your humanity nicely. Wink
MLNO.  The only forum I know where expressions like the one above are commonplace. Tongue
Everyone is frustrating in their own special way.
"Right is right, even if everyone is against it. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it." ♥
"If you're not havin a good day, change your mind!!"
Jayko
Initiate

MLNO Reputation 12

Purpose: To post informative and helpful posts!

Kaboom!

Search Level 4 Apple User
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 10:24:18 am »

Friends in UK report issues downloading the update with OSX. No issues reported with Windows. No fix found yet...
OSX works just fine here in the US. Still has the annoying 5 minute wait as its getting the version from server, but working.
Report Spam   Logged

Jade
Network Striker
Inventor

MLNO Reputation 18

Awards:

..darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Seventh Year Anniversary Sixth Year Anniversary Fifth Year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 12:25:43 pm »

I'll probably sub again in October
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum