News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 08:23:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

The Casters [RPG] [PG-13]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 127   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Casters [RPG] [PG-13]  (Read 25717 times)
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Flower Garden 2/3, now on my DeviantART!

Yes, my Lord.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: September 25, 2011, 08:13:52 pm »

Vide infra superficiem.

Casters. Humans, with the strange power to harness the heat energy that fills the universe and convert it into weapons made of pure energy. This secret group has been around since nearly 1000 BC, preparing for the Final Battle...and now, that day draws near....

Note: the Caster HQ has a special crystal that measures personal talent. This stat cannot be changed, other than changing from Red to Purple, or an act of the Gamemaster. Roll Eyes.

Stat levels, from weakest to highest: Clear (the crystal does not change colour). Blue, Green. Black. Red. Purple (Red becomes purple after much training). Gold. (PCs are not allowed Gold stat at this time).

Quote from: Sample Profile
Username: The Truth
Name: Sev Quis
Ability Level: Green.
Bio: generic bio.
Appearance: Generic appearance.

PM your profile for approval.

NOTE: you can either start out a member of the Casters, or as a normal human not yet aware of their abilities.

~~~~NPCs~~~~

Name: Lily Star & Maria Koss
Class: TBA.
Level: Both Level 8 when together, 5 when apart.
Bio: Lily and Maria are never seen apart from each other. On rare occasions when they were forced to train alone, their powers greatly diminished. They are both very kind, and neither of them is overly smart. (They're not stupid by any means, though).
Ability Level: Gold when together, Black when separate.
Appearance: Both girls are quite pretty, and look almost identical, aside from their hair and faces. (and taste in clothes). Maria has green eyes and long, wavy red hair, while Lily has medium length wavy blonde hair and brown eyes.

Name: Jeremy Dusk
Level: 50.
Bio: Jeremy is the (rather sinister) headmaster of the Caster Academy.
Appearance: short black hair, gold eyes, a cruel smile, and shiny glasses that make seeing his eyes difficult.
Ability Level: Red.

Name: Lord Genisus.
Class: Cyborg Caster.
Level: 95
Bio: All that anyone knows is that he is part of the Casters leadership.
Appearance: All anyone ever sees of Lord Genisus is his black cloak, which covers his entire body and hides his face in shadow.
Ability Level: Purple.

Name: The Angels
Class: Angel.
Level: Varies.
Bio: The Angels are mysterious humanoid beings.
Ability Level: N/A
Appearance: Varies.

Name: Gabriel
Class: Archangel.
Level: 100
Bio: Gabriel is the leader of the Angels. He rarely speaks, and when he does, it is only to proclaim someone guilty or innocent.
Personal Quote: "Cast in the name of God, Ye (not) guilty."
Appearance: Eight feet tall and muscular, with tan skin, long golden hair and gold eyes, long horns atop his head, huge spiky wings, and golden body armour. He always carries his nine-foot sword, Avenger, with him.

Name: Sai Kha
Class: Devil warrior.
Level: 20.
Bio: Sai is one of the main Devils, though he is not the leader. He prefers to fight alone, and hates it when one of his fellows gets involved.
Appearance: Slightly taller than average, with pale skin and short brown hair. He always wears a very expensive suit.

Name: Zeil Xan
Level: 15.
Bio: Zeil is one of the main Devils, slightly lower on the chain of command than Sai. She does her best to seem cool and tough, but is actually a coward and has no objection to begging for her life if it comes to that.
Appearance: Long red hair with two small golden horns, dark green eyes, and a perpetual half smile. Even if she is completely terrified or in an incredibly bad mood, the half smile will never fully go away. She has a very attractive figure, and usually wears a purple and red outfit.
-Probably dead, after what Dusk did to her.

Name: Seliroth, Dark Queen of the Second Sphere
Class: Devil Lord.
Level: 95.
Appearance: Seliroth is what most people imagine when they think of an angel. A long white dress, fluffy wings, a silver harp, and a halo. She has long blonde hair and eyes that perpetually change colour. Her body seems to give off a golden glow. She always has a kind smile.
Bio: Seliroth is always extremely polite. She has also been known to burst into tears after stepping on an ant. Oh, and she's one of the seven leaders of the Devils.

Name: Kass, Dark Lord of the Fifth Sphere
Level: 95.
Appearance: Like Seliroth, Kass looks nothing like a typical Devil. He is tall and thin, with short dark hair, green eyes and glasses. No matter what he does, he manages to look awkward while doing it.
Bio: Kass is one of the seven leaders of the Devils. He doesn't ever get involved in the fighting, as his strengths are more mental. He has a major sweet tooth, and is never far from some form of dessert.

Name: Asmodia, Dark Lady of the Third Sphere
Level: 97.
Appearance: Asmodia's true form is unknown - when seen, she generally appears as whatever the viewer finds most beautiful. Her true form is rumoured to resemble a blob of slime, but the veracity of this claim is unknown.
Bio: Asmodia may seem a bit ditzy, but she didn't simply get her title as one of the seven Devil Lords - she earned it.

Name: Emerira
Class: Faustian Devil.
Level: 10.
Appearance: Emerira is of average height, with hair of alternating green and gold stripes. She has dark brown eyes, and often wears a sort of brown toga.
Bio: Emerira will tell you almost anything you want to know - as long as you pay in advance.

Name: Sellph
Class: Devil Tormentor.
Level: 25
Appearance: Wears a funeral gown, complete with shroud that obscures her face.
Bio: TBA.

Name: Lucifer, Dark Prince of the Seventh Sphere.
Class: Supreme Devil Lord.
Level: 100.
Ability Level: N/A?
Appearance:
Bio: You probably know who Lucifer is already.

Name: Myst
Class: Devil Servant.
Level: 70
Appearance: Long dark hair and deep blue eyes. Wears a maid outfit.
Bio: Lord Kass's devoted servant.

Name: Koa
Class: Sellph's pet.
Level: 1
Ability Level: 0
Appearance: Blond, blue-eyes human female from the waist up, green snake from the waist down.

~~~~PCs~~~~

Username: Blade
Name: Zay Pod
Level: 2
Ability Level: Red
Bio: Zay has had an... Interesting life so far, to say the least. He's typically normal, and seems normal from the outside... However, he has a split personality disorder. His normal state is totally fine, friendly, outgoing, wants to help rid the world of evil... But then there's his crazy other personality. Said personality is, well, crazy. It randomly believes it's massively stronger than it actually is(Though sometimes that's true, but that's rare); yells out different types of memes like "I'M OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND!"; taunts enemies with extreme precision; and does the 'power up' type of move from Dragon Ball Z... To little effect.
Appearance: Zay has black hair that his crazy personality insists to be spiked; his normal self doesn't really care much unless it's spiked like Goku's, and his normal self just puts it back to normal. His crazy self also tends to die his hair gold sometimes, which gets his normal self very annoyed. However, Zay has green eyes... Which does not help to get rid of the gold hair look at all. Also because of Zay's crazy self, Zay typically wears blue martial arts clothing, but only when Zay's crazy personality is in control. Otherwise he actually dresses normally, with a green shirt, and blue jeans.

Name: Rhea Owens
Level: 13
Ability Level: Gold (Ability Level Approved by The Truth)
Bio: Rhea is a cool guy; he fights stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.

Joking aside, Rhea is pretty much a normal guy. He does try to help out whenever he can, but hasn't truly been trying to fight criminals or so until just recently. He also gets teased a lot about his name, and the fact that his red hair stands out, but he explains both away most of the time, especially his name, since it was intended as a different spelling of 'Ray'.
Appearance: Rhea has messy red hair, though more auburn-like than glaring bright red. Rhea has amber eyes, though they were once more of a bright orange. Rhea typically wears a black t-shirt with a green jacket, and blue jeans. His shoes are black and white. Rhea also carries a 'badge' of sorts, that is black and green with a white skull on the front in the center. The skull's eyes are also red.

Name: Quincy Payton
Level: 5
Ability Level: Highest that the ability level can be, without being Gold. I don't think you want the discovery of the Gold characters to be that easy. =P
Bio: Quincy's had a fairly normal life for people in this era. She has been trained in the art of archery, and therefore, is more of a ranged weaponry person. For this reason, she typically carries around an empty bow, even though she can't use it without arrows.
Appearance: Quincy has shoulder length black hair, and blue eyes. She typically wears white shirts, with a blue skull somewhere on the shirt as an 'emblem'. However, she typically wears blue jeans, and blue and white shoes. Quincy carries a bow as well typically; but with no arrows. This will be used when she has her power under control, in-game, to fire Casted arrows.

Name: Mira
Level: 10
Ability Level: Red
Bio: Mira is enigmatic. He is a new caster seemingly; yet has more casting experience than a new caster should. There is a 90% chance that he will simply bat away your cast, or somehow steal your cast. Aside from this, no information is known at this current time.
Appearance: Mira is typically shrouded in a red cloak-like vest. He has long fire-red hair, and has purple eyes that radiate a mysterious form of malicious intent. As stated above, Mira displays extraordinary casting potential, and typically casts a seemingly-solid longsword of nearly black dark red energy. Mira's ears appear to be mismatched, though whether this is correct or not is not known at this time.

Name: Kira Hikari
Level: 1, she hasn't fought anything, and isn't strong except for her uncanny ability to kill anything but demons relatively quickly.
Ability Level: Highest possible.
Bio: Kira has had an... interesting life, to say the least. She has spent her life trying to learn about law and justice, even of those from the past. However, one day, she came across what appeared to be an ordinary notebook, like would have been used in the past... Except, this notebook could kill. Literally. It turned out that it partially drew off her casting powers, and drew the rest of the power off another source. Due to this power, she has kept knowledge about the notebook hidden.
Appearance: Brown hair that has some curls, but not many. Kira had red eyes that seem to pierce you, and typically dresses in clothes that are black.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 07:34:20 pm by The Truth » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Albert Einstein
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Try SWTOR free via this link and we both get prizes.

SWTOR info:
Server: The Harbinger. Name: Pythirr.
Class: Sith Inquisitor (Assassin). Alignment: Light Side V.
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 05:50:57 pm »

-==IC: Zay==-

Zay randomly appeared out of nowhere... However; his crazy personality was in charge.
"HELLO WORLD!!!" Zay yelled out at the top of his lungs randomly, as he had on his blue martial arts outfit, a triumphant smirk on his face.

OOC: Already I can think of like 1000 things that he could mess up if his crazy side appears. xD
Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 05:53:24 pm »

(Girl): *Backs away*

(Man in Black Suit): *Opens cell phone* "We've found him."

(Headmaster Dusk): "Good. Bring him to me. And if he resists...shoot to kill."

Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Level: 60! Legacy level: 50. Current planet:  Yavin IV dailies. Current OP: The Ravagers. Legacy Surname: Falton
Collector's Edition, VIP, Founder, PTS 1.2 and 1.3, RotHC Pre-order, , SOR Beta Tester, and Pre-Order player.
Other characters: Ullonit (Agent), Ka'laana (Consular), Hasko (Trooper), Vítrial (Warrior), Massacha (Smuggler), Nassius (Bounty Hunter), Liralee (Knight).
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 05:59:25 pm »

OOC: Jeremy has Men in Black? Wow. xD

"Hahaha!" Zay laughed, as he randomly dashed down the street.
"I AM INVIIIIIIINCIBLE!!!" Zay yelled out, obviously still in his insane personality.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 06:28:56 pm »

(Man in Black Suit #1): "Taser?"

(Man in Black Suit #2): "Taser." *Zaps Zay*

OOC: Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 06:38:02 pm »

Zay fell down.

OOC: =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 06:49:27 pm »

Five Men in Black Suits carried him into a giant limo. The windows of the limo (including the windshield) were painted black. The limo drove off.

OOC: The driver has the route memorized...but all others cars and people should run. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 06:50:23 pm »

Zay simply laid in the limo, not moving, as he was unconscious and therefore couldn't do anything else.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 06:51:03 pm »

After about an hour, the limo parked.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 06:52:43 pm »

The sudden jolt sent Zay forward slightly, however, he was still unconscious even though he was knocked forward.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 07:05:42 pm »

(Man in Black Suit #2): "I may have zapped him too hard."

*Water is splashed on him*
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2011, 07:10:36 pm »

"Huh; who; what; where; huh?" Zay asked as he bolted up, looked around, and then blinked.
"Err... Where am I? Did my crazy self get me in trouble again?" Zay asked, as he realized he was wearing the martial arts outfit, and began to put two and two together about what happened. Though likely very wrong in that guess.
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2011, 07:11:54 pm »

The door opened, and a man walked through. Only his face was visible, the rest shrouded in darkness. He adjusted his glasses and smiled cruelly.

OOC:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AdjustingYourGlasses

He uses method three.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2011, 07:17:22 pm »

OOC: Sounds about right. =P

"Oh? Didn't know Uryu was actually in this dimension." Zay said with a wide smile; likely having reverted back to his insane self.

OOC: ... Wait a sec... *Looks between that pic and the description* =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2011, 07:20:38 pm »

"Welcome to our academy, my new student."

He raised his hand, and a glowing, transparent blue spear appeared in his hand. He hurled it into the air, closed his fist, and it vanished.
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 07:23:20 pm »

Zay clapped like a maniac, a sure sign he was back in his crazy personality.
"Good job, can you shoot arrows like that?" Zay asked with a wide grin, but then paused as what the guy said actually was processed by his personality's fragmented mind.
"Academy? Student? What are you talking about?" Zay asked, with a blank look on his face, as he blinked.

OOC: So much fun will be had with this character. xD
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 07:24:51 pm »

"According to our spies (we've been watching you for a good six months), we have determined that you have sufficient potential to join the Casters."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 07:27:02 pm »

"Casters? I say, my good man, you lost me at the academy part." Zay stated, a blank look on his face.

OOC: If you mention anything about 'powers' or anything similar, I refuse to take ownership for anything he may or may not do, or anything he may or may not say. =P
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
The Truth
Ace RPG Master
MLNO Forum Moderator
Veteran

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Yes, my Lord.

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 07:29:20 pm »

"We Casters are humans with...unique abilities. For three thousand years, we have fought the Demons in secret. But now, the Final Battle draws near, and we need all the troops we can muster. Follow me, and we will measure your abilities."
Report Spam   Logged

SWTOR info:
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 07:34:01 pm »

"Abilities?" Zay asked, as he suddenly paid attention.
"Yeah, I have abilities; in fact, I have a bunch of abilities; would you like me to show you?" As he suddenly started to get more of a crazed look on his face.
"In fact, I'm also very strong, and can easily lift a car, want me to show you that too? I'm sure it wouldn't take long, and I could just use this limo as a demonstration if you wish, would that work? Or would you rather just some random car? I could also knock out someone in one hit. Or, ooh, i can shoot energy out of my palms! I'll show you that one later though, too much stuff that could get broken here. Anything else you wish to know about my abilities? I have lots of power, I could really demonstrate that easily, did I just say that? Nah, I don't think so, but how should I know? It's not like one of my abilities is uber memory, I believe someone else might have that, but I don't. 'Course; don't listen to anything my other self says, he don't know a thing, I'm the one you listen to, yes siree, definitely listen to me." Zay said with a rapid nodding of his head.

OOC: Now I see why Flipz was having so much fun in Skies with his Hippie character. xD
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 127   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum