News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 29, 2024, 06:09:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Guests: Please register and look around! Tell your friends. Registration is instant, but you'll have to wait for an active admin to get online to approve your account, which should take less than 24 hours.  If you do not receive your approval email, just try to login. We are having issues with the automated email system.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS  (Read 3582 times)
Administrator

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 25, 2008, 06:38:40 pm »

This topic is for the Admins (this account) to post updates to the forum.

Code:
January 25, 2008.

I (Ab-Z) have added a Greetings Forum, and changed the Ranks. There is no longer Ranks for Ranks in My Lego Network, as it was too much of a hassle to change the Ranks as someone went up. So the new Ranks are Lego Message Board Ranks to approximate numbers, which, like the MBs, will stay mysterious and unknown. I would use the Rank Images from the LMBs, but this forum doesn't work that way. Sorry.

Code:
Next announcement date.

Next anouncement.

Regards,
Staff
Report Spam   Logged
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 03:08:56 pm »

2/3/08

R8's Team Business

I have added given myself mod powers over my Team Forum.

R8
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 03:10:19 pm by ab§olute_Z3R0 » Report Spam   Logged
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 10:13:01 am »

2/5/08

Nwj234 Returns!

I apologize for being away for so long...my internet would not let me access this site. I would like to thank everyone who kept it going so far (especially abz and r8) and i hope that this forum will continue to grow now that my internet problems have been sorted out.

~nwj234
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 05:58:34 pm by ab§olute_Z3R0 » Report Spam   Logged
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 04:20:22 pm »

2/13/08

Forum Changes

I have removed the Rank X Item forums in the Trading Area Section. Don't worry if your topic was deleted. It is now in the Rank Advancement Help forum, and Double's Goodies is in the MLN Superstock until R8 finds something to do with it. Tongue
Questions? Comments? PM this account PLEASE.

Ab-Z
Report Spam   Logged
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 05:52:29 pm »

2/13/08

Mod Powers

In the MLN SuperStock, the business owners have been given mod powers over their sub-forums.

R8
Report Spam   Logged
ab§olute_Z3R0
Official SMF Nerd
Artisan

MLNO Reputation 0

Retired Admin -- Member #4

Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 02:19:42 pm »

IMPORTANT SMF ANNOUNCEMENT!

Domain Manager and Classifieds AddOn for Server 4

The following updates are for forums on smfforfree4.com

We have been busy working on some new features and our proud to annouce the addition of the domain manager and classifieds addon.

Domain Manager

The domain manager allows you to park your own custom domain name and use if for your forum instead of having a smfforfree.com ending.
I have a sample forum using a .net domain name found at http://www.cellusers.net this is a smf for free forum using a custom domain name

Classifieds System
The classifieds system can be found inside the addon section in your admin panel which also contains a link to a demo.

* Categories and Subcategory's (Unlimited levels) for listings
* Listings and auctions. Listings have a set price while an auction can have many bids and no set price limit.
* Listings/Auctions can either be free or can be paid. This is a category level option
* Auctions can have a minimum price set, starting price, and buy it now
* Bids can be made public or private
* Handles multiple pages of listings
* Integrates with the SMF Trader modification for seller/buyer feedback
* Paid listings and upgrades support using PayPal. PayPal allows you to accept echecks and major credit cards
* Listing owner can accept or reject any bids made on their listing
* Buyer's receive a pm when they have bid outbid on a listing, bid has been rejected, or the bid has been accepted
* Upgrades for listings such as featured listing, extend the listing closing date, and add additional picture space
* Category listing options for listing approval, whether a category can contain auctions, private bids, maximum images in a category, how many days a listing can run, if comments can be placed on a listing
* Upgrades are set on a category level which allows control over the upgrades on specific categories
* Custom fields are supported on a category level
* Custom fields can be made optional, required, have a default value, and be sorted in order you wish to have them displayed
* Picture support for listings. User's can upload pictures for their listing
* Settings to control what is displayed on the listing and the category listings page
* Transaction listing page for paid listings and upgrades. Can now download and search the transactions page
* Listing Comment System, Comment approval listing, Editing own comments.
* Permissions for viewing the classifieds, bidding on the listing, add a listing, add comments, edit comments, auto approve comments, and admin classifieds control.
* And more!

More Updates coming soon!
Soon to offer a style selection for users, more custom styles, e-Commerce Addon, blogging and more!

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://www.smfsupport.com/support/announcements/domain_manager_and_classifieds_addon-t10414.0.html
Regards,
The SMF For Free Support Forum Team.

I will be adding the custom domain name! Great news for us.

Domains reserved: www.mlno.com AND www.mlno.net ... will be coming in about 24 hours to 48 hours!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 02:33:15 pm by ab§olute_Z3R0 » Report Spam   Logged

Minecraft.Roblox.C#.Spotify.reddit.Steam
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 04:37:33 pm »

2/22/08

I have added separate archives for the team forums. The NBSC Usergroup was created, along with the NBSC Team Forum.

R8
Report Spam   Logged
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 07:23:13 pm »

2/24/08

The arcade was added. If you believe a game to be violating one of the forum rules, PM the admin account. If you want a new game to be added, PM the admin account.

R8
Report Spam   Logged
ab§olute_Z3R0
Official SMF Nerd
Artisan

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 10:17:45 am »

2/25/08

Nwj234 will be going on vacation for about a month or more, so please save his inbox!
Report Spam   Logged

Administrator

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 07:07:04 pm »

3/3/08

Incident Report Response

Kudos for R8 for taking care of the L_N Incident. This will NEVER be mentioned ever again in this forum as long as me, R8, and nwj are here.

-----

New Additions

Omega Blademan (NBSC) has been promoted to Moderator of the LEGO forum! Congrats to Blade!  Smiley

A new Staff Forum has been added. If you can see it and are not staff (Admins and Site Managers only), please PM me (Ab-Z).
Domains are still coming, as the sites have been (oddly) taken by other sites. I may add new domains mln.com mln.net mln.org.
Please do not try these as they are still coming.
Report Spam   Logged
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 04:18:26 pm »

3/5/08

Everyone on this forum has been given permissions to view the gallery.

~R8
Report Spam   Logged
ab§olute_Z3R0
Official SMF Nerd
Artisan

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 06:45:35 pm »

3/11/08

New Ranks!

Ab-Z took about 30 minutes to find some cool new rank images from the depths of the rank images page! Enjoy! Comments? Check out the New Ranks topic and tell us what you think!

Ab-Z
Report Spam   Logged

ab§olute_Z3R0
Official SMF Nerd
Artisan

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2008, 05:10:07 pm »

3/23/08

WIKI ANNOUNCEMENT

All information from the forum Databases needs to be transferred to the Forum Wiki so we can get rid of those Databases.
Those who get the most to the Wiki will get a nice little reward. This is not a competition, just a reward for all the hard work put into this.
Report Spam   Logged

ab§olute_Z3R0
Official SMF Nerd
Artisan

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2008, 10:27:03 pm »

3/26/08

New Forum

I've added a sub-forum for everything Bionicle.

~Ab-Z
Report Spam   Logged

ab§olute_Z3R0
Official SMF Nerd
Artisan

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2008, 01:49:14 pm »

3/28/08

New Post Images

I whipped up some images used for telling whether there are new posts. If someone wants to make some better ones, put em in the Gallery, PM me with the Links and I'll think about putting them up. Here's the quick little guide:

- No new posts
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum