News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
April 19, 2024, 10:42:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Set #10199-1: Winter Toy Shop

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Set #10199-1: Winter Toy Shop  (Read 536 times)
Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:
Team: No Team
Purpose: Well, to bring you Lego news Camera  my own Lego Store, then perhaps being the 9th Lego Pro, then if there is enough money, I may bring Stanley Home

AND ONE BOWL OF VEGGIE BEEF SOUP, TO FEED THEM ALL

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Fourth Year Anniversary Combination
« on: November 03, 2009, 05:35:51 pm »

Wow, that's really cool dac! It is a better version. I can't believe how expensive the actual set is, and all the other LEGO sets for that matter... good job!
Thankyou very much, you are awesome, thanks for comment and thanks for answering, Blade and others have done this for me so many times before.

So here's another Brickers, but it's just a tease. My review of Lego's kit #10199 The Winter Shop (arrived today).

The tease part is that I havn't built it yet, I've just been sorting pieces, all 815 of them.

Best part is, wait till you see where I put it.

Here's my sorting way...

Report Spam   Logged

From Frostburgh they came,           the clones of the cold, through the tunnel in the frame,            to a tower so old
clic this eh http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv176/legodac/?start=all
Lúcio
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

Full-Time Christian, Youth With a Mission

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 05:42:18 pm »

Now THAT'S awesome. Wow, that's really cool, good job again! Your welcome.
Report Spam   Logged

Lúcio
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 05:51:02 pm »

Me too! Get building!
Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:
Purpose: Well, to bring you Lego news Camera  my own Lego Store, then perhaps being the 9th Lego Pro, then if there is enough money, I may bring Stanley Home

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 07:41:45 pm »

Oh, that's a beautiful set... ^_^

I look forward to seeing the final result legodac! Smiley
Well pal, you might half to wait a bit, I've decided to do an indepth version, a few steps at a time, actually, it's all my life will allow.

Me too! Get building!
Thanks for the comments and the praise Lucio, I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff one day aswell, btw, here's some building and review.

There's alot of new pieces here, the clear 2 piece globe is at least new 2 me. And a little strenuous to boot. Nice effect though, I'd love to apply some electric power here.

So here are the Carollers, new figures, cool bench, awesome light standards, nice kitty, and a rotten kid with a snowball, Godda love it eh?

[/b][/color]
Report Spam   Logged

From Frostburgh they came,           the clones of the cold, through the tunnel in the frame,            to a tower so old
Lúcio
Journeyman

MLNO Reputation 0

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 08:38:57 pm »

Coolio! WOW! They're gonna' get killed by dat giant knife!!! OMG SOMEONE HEEEEEELP!!! lol, jk your welcome btw. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 07:15:46 pm »

Coolio! WOW! They're gonna' get killed by dat giant knife!!! OMG SOMEONE HEEEEEELP!!! lol, jk your welcome btw. Smiley
That giant knife is the ultimate Lego tool, thanks for all your comments, here's a little more of my review of Lego's "WINTER TOY SHOP", the pics I'll insert, please read what follows,

The Christmas tree, the ladder and the snow man. Cool tree eh, although I think I missed a brick or 2. The ladder build is original, I love it and the snowman is nice too.

The dac in the box is , whoops, jack in the box deserves a spot on it's own, cool new hat eh!

Post here if you think Lego is cool, so I can show you more and share the one thing that we're all here for, to share more what we love.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 07:25:15 pm by legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Legodac
Failed
X Banned Members
Inventor

MLNO Reputation -10

Awards:

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 10:40:00 pm »

Great pictures, might I ask how the tree is assembled?
If you really want to know, I'll scan the insructions and post them, just pm me...

So here we are in a review of Lego's Winter Toy Shop # 10199

I must say first tonight though that MsRR beat me to it, building it that is, nicely done, wait till you get a load of my display.

Last night I wanted to add a little fun, about pink, a Christmas model with only one pink piece, what's up with that? Here's the pic, if nobody posts, oh well, I'll modify this one, thanks to all who answered the call.

Don't go away, the pics posted soon will curl your hair and the words may change your life....

Should I start with the pics or my review, I can't decide, I'm so confused eh.

I must start by saying this is the coolest Lego model I've ever built and I'll tell you why at the end, for now I'll just give insight and perspective and yes, a brick load of pics

here are the pics, enjoy, I tryed real hard eh...

Awesome eh, that's what I thought all along. I've been building, designing and yes still playing with Lego for a while now.

So I see a few things now and then, like, there's a little of all of us here in this Toy Shop. Design, ideas, colors, perspective and plain down home goodness. This model has it all, and Lego knows talent when they see it, and they also know how to sell us.

There are so many new pieces in this set, not just faces, but bricks that will take us to new heights.

The power brick is a light in a brick with a tiny replacable battery. Thanks legodac and the coutless others that hounded Lego to give us light.

The tiny toys in this model are awe inspiring, most I've seen on MOC already in the past, nevertheless, this model is inspiring more in me then just  building. I wish to build and play with Lego forever, it is, afterall, the perfect distraction.

Our new kit is cool, but it's missing a back, double up, if you're uncertain as to what I'm saying, chech out the Gallery, I did id it once before.
took 2 train sheds and made a real one for my diorama. This would work here aswell in the Toy Shop and since I bought 5, that won't be a problem, I only wish I had more money then me... Cheesy (go ahead, make my day)

I really had fun building this, the pieces are many and very tiny, but hey, if you want detail, the smaller the better....
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 11:31:29 pm by legodac » Report Spam   Logged

Master X: Neo Black
Raven Shredder
Craftsman

MLNO Reputation 2

Awards:
Purpose: That Tim Will Give me his awesomeness

I will inherit the awesomeness of Tim

Level 5 Apple User Combination
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 03:25:23 am »

Cool Pics Legodac, I might get it...
Report Spam   Logged

Sorry, Haünter can't come to the computer right now, this is his refridgerator. Please leave a message and I will tell him by rearranging my letter magnets to form sentences readable by humans.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum