News Box
WELCOME TO MLNO!!! ... ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE! ... WHILE YOU ARE HERE, CHECK OUT OUR RPGS!
My LEGO Nexus Organization
March 28, 2024, 01:42:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to My Lego Nexus Organization! A LEGO Universe, LEGO and My LEGO Network Fan Site! The LEGO Company does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this site.-- New? Check out the welcome forum and get started! Got questions? PM Blade, or one of the other active members of the staff.

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Gallery Rules The MOC Corner Staff List Login Register Chat  

Fate of Elaine V2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fate of Elaine V2  (Read 735 times)
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker
Crimson Apple Masterpiece Built!

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:
Team: Network Strikers
Purpose: To stay DETERMINED

Bird... GO!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth Year Anniversary Ninth Year Anniversary Eighth Year Anniversary
« on: March 29, 2011, 02:46:07 pm »

And it has returned. I need to rewrite the other three chapters still; but I redid the prologue. And I'm happy how it's working out so far.

Do not plagiarize this epic, or otherwise copy this without permission from me, Blade, otherwise known as Omega Blademan.

-Prologue-

One year earlier...

In a computer lab, a teenaged girl of about 17 or 18 walked up to a computer console, and looked at the monitor. She tapped a few things into the console with the keyboard, but paused and turned around as a young man of around 20 or 21, who had a hint of a black beard and glasses walked into the room. The man looked at the monitor, and then nodded, and thought for a second.
"So; the project is going well then?" The man asked the young woman, who nodded in confirmation.
"Yes; it is proceeding very well." The woman responded, and the man nodded with a smile.
"Syncergy... For a long time now, it has remained a mystery... But now; it's effects shall be revealed." The man said, ignoring one of the employees who walked past the door to the room, and thought again.
"What about the item we're researching? Is it reacting as we suspected?" The man asked, and the woman paused.
"Not exactly. It's operating as we theorized it should... But it also seems to only be operating at a fraction of it's potential power." The woman said, and the man frowned.
"I see... Maybe it needs a new situation..." The man mused, and when the woman looked at him curiously, he shook his head.
"Never mind me; I was simply thinking out loud about a possibility." The man said, and then nodded.
"Well then, keep me appraised on the project's status." The man said, and the woman nodded, and picked up a nearby bracelet, and slid it on. She turned around, and started to type in a few words on her keyboard as the young man stepped out of the room... But she suddenly stopped, as an explosion racked the building.
"Aah!" The woman shouted out, as she fell to the floor from the force, and looked at the main hall, which was quickly getting covered in flames, as the scientists started to cry out, and run around panicking.
No...!

The woman looked at the nearly totally destroyed lab in shock. While the fire department had gotten there, and put out most of the flames, the building was pretty much a wreck. It had been determined that one of the computers had caught fire, which caused the rest of the damage, along with the initial fire. However, the woman didn't hear most of it, as she shook her head.
Why...? Why did this have to happen? They said they'd take action if we didn't stop researching the ancient legends, which we did... But Syncergy is real; it's not actually a legend... And why did they have to go and do this anyway!? The woman thought; her superior, the man she had been talking with, had disappeared after the initial explosion, and was presumed dead. The woman sighed, and frowned, as she closed her eyes, the bracelet from before glowing on her arm.
I need to go on... Same as always... Even if they destroyed the main computer, the main data for the project hasn't been deleted. The woman said, and pulled out a similar bracelet to her own, though it had visible differences.
I don't know how everything can be safe though...

-/Prologue End\-

-Discussion Topic-

Gonna have to figure out a better way to handle this, though... Notepad inserts breaking spaces every so often. >_>
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 02:59:36 pm by Kaze: Chosen One of Air » Report Spam   Logged

I'm a girl - I'm a lesbian.

-==Blade's Story Library==-
-==Blade's RPG Library==-
A fresh start for the signature, aside for the libraries.

Blade is laughing ominously RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
I'm beet. I don't think I'll do homework tonight.
So, you're a vegetable? Tongue
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 05:58:34 pm »

Do not plagiarize this epic, or otherwise copy this without permission from me, Blade, otherwise known as Omega Blademan.

-Chapter 1/A Mysterious Acquaintance-

One year later...

The residential part of Sea Line City was relatively quiet, compared to the rush of traffic that would occur later on in the day, as everyone headed off to their work, or returned from their work. The destroyed computer lab that was at the border of the residential and commercial areas had long been forgotten in the year that passed since the explosion that occurred in the building. This quietness represented the general peace that the city enjoyed a lot of the time; at least compared to Central City. The main city of the state was very high tech; but also had an extremely high crime rate in response. In comparison, there was almost no crime in Sea Line city, and the biggest event in the last year was the explosion.

The school in Sea Line city is also quiet, due to the fact that it is a Saturday, and almost no-one goes to a school on a Saturday, especially so close to the summer as it is. Most people tend to sleep in on the Saturday, such as Owen Green. Owen laid in his bed, eyes closed, as he breathed in and out, snoring slightly. A bang echoed throughout the house, and he bolted up, and jumped out of bed quickly, comically crashing into the dresser in his now-groggy state. Owen muttered under his breath, as the 18 year old stumbled out into the hall, and looked around quickly with a frown.
What was that...? Owen thought, and ran down the stairs quickly. Owen walked into the kitchen, and then blinked, shielding his eyes slightly from the light that was shining in, as he walked over to the counter, and then picked up a note.
"Hi; I'm just going out now... I'll be back soon. It's approximately 10 AM." The note read, and Owen glanced at the clock; which said that the current time was approximately 10 in the morning.
Must've been the door I heard... I keep telling her not to slam that door... Owen thought, the 'her' that he was referring to being his sister.

Owen walked up the stairs after he put the note down, and then walked into his room. He quickly pulled out an outfit that consisted of a black t-shirt with blue and green writing on it, and some blue jeans. Owen quickly changed, and  stretched after he was done with a yawn as he rubbed his eyes, still feeling tired somehow.
What should I do today...? Owen thought, as he looked at his wrist for a second unconsciously. A bracelet was visible on his right arm, and it shined in the light, though it seemed to give off a slight glow, which Owen didn't notice, given that he looked away a second later. Owen walked over to the fridge and checked the food supply, and then nodded, and grabbed a pen and a piece of paper.
Looks like I'm making another food run... Owen thought, as he wrote down what was needed, and grabbed his backpack, and walked to the front door, opened it, and then closed it as he walked outside.

As Owen walked onto the sidewalk and headed in the direction of the store that was nearby, he noticed a group of teenagers walking down the street on his side of the road. After a couple seconds, they crossed onto the sidewalk as a car drove by. As Owen passed them, most of them didn't even take notice of him, however, he thought he noticed one of his classmates in the group, Peter Stone. However, that could be simply a trick of his mind, as he didn't get a chance to get a second look. As he had continued to walk, he nearly ran into one of the girls who were in the group, as she had suddenly stopped. Owen turned his head back, and took a step back in surprise. He was about to apologize, however the girl didn't seem to be taking any actual notice of him; instead, she was staring at his bracelet intently, a curious look on her face.
"A bracelet...?" The girl said out loud, seeming surprised, as one of the boys stopped, and gave a loud sigh.
"Come on already; we aren't going to wait for you forever!" The young man called to the teenager standing in front of Owen, which seemed to snap her out of her daze.
"Alright!" She called back, and turned to Owen.
"Gotta go. Sorry for taking up your time." The young woman said, and then ran off, leaving Owen very confused.
What the heck was that all about...? Owen thought, as he made his way to the store, quickly picked up what he needed to get, and then walked back to his house.

Owen spent the rest of the day on the couch mostly, as he alternated between reading different books, using his Cy-Phone to surf the Intranet, and other different things he could do.
It's always so quiet... I wish there was something that was actually exciting that would happen... Owen thought with a sigh. Coincidentally, his Cy-Phone started to beep, right after he thought that. Owen raised an eyebrow, and then checked the messages quickly, as he read the message that was waiting there.
"Hey. Thought it'd be good to meet up; since I'm bored, and knowing you, you are too. We also need to talk about something; something important, regarding your bracelet. Meet me at the Cornerstone Alley in an hour. -- Peter" Owen frowned after he read the message.
That's weird; Peter sometimes messages me; but... It doesn't usually amount to anything important. And why is everyone so interested in my bracelet...? Owen thought, and then sighed, and tossed his Cy-Phone in his bag, and then grabbed it, and walked out the door.

Owen reached Cornerstone Alley about 15 minutes prior to when the meeting was to take place. Owen looked around the alley, and while he couldn't see past the nearby street, as it was elevated, he noticed someone in the empty space between two of the buildings, where the basketball court was set up. Owen frowned, and walked toward the person quickly, as the person chuckled suspiciously, a smirk on his face.
"You're early." The person noted, and Owen narrowed his eyes.
"Who are you?" Owen asked, and the person laughed again.
"I'm not Peter; that's for sure. Did you really believe that? That's a laugh." The man said, and then frowned.
"Now; where is the bracelet?" The man asked, and Owen got into a slight defensive position.
"What does it matter to you? And what's so special about my bracelet anyway?" Owen asked, and the man chuckled.
"You don't know...? Hah! He doesn't know!" The man said as a taunt, and smirked.
"That bracelet holds the key to everything. And you will give it to me now." The man said, as he advanced toward Owen, as a glowing ring appeared around the stranger's arm.
"Mani-" The man started to say, but he then stopped, and looked around quickly.

"Looking for me...?" A voice called out, and both Owen and the stranger stopped, and looked up in shock. The girl that Owen had run into earlier was standing on a nearby roof, and had her hands behind her head, as she looked down at the two on the ground.
"Are you really planning on fighting him? That wouldn't be nice now; would it?" The girl asked, as she jumped from the roof she was on, to a nearby roof that was lower to the ground, and then to the ground.
"I don't think that would be a good idea for you... Uh... What's your name again?" The girl asked, and the stranger narrowed his eyes.
"My name is Otis. Not that it's any of your business." The stranger said, and then frowned.
"I see that killing the two of you though, that would just attract unwanted attention. So you're off the hook... For now." Otis said, and growled, as he ran off into the shadows. Owen stared after Otis, and then looked to the girl.
"Who are you, anyway? This is the second time we've met randomly..." Owen asked, and the girl smiled.
"My name is Elaine, and that Bracelet of yours is extremely special... Always remember that."

-/Chapter 1 End\-

-Discussion Topic-
Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
I imagine new people coming to the forum expecting to see discussion about LEGO, only to see RPGs full of deranged characters and insane people talking about cheese and brains.
Blade
Lightning Girl
A - Azure Striker

MLNO Reputation 100

Awards:

Bird... GO!

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 03:36:59 pm »

-Chapter 2/A Hidden Secret-

"My bracelet...?" Owen asked, a frown on his face, as Elaine nodded.
"Yes. I can't explain more now, people might be listening, and it's a very long story that you might not even believe. But it is more important than anyone will believe." Elaine said, and Owen frowned.
"So... You said that you're Elaine?" Owen asked, and the girl nodded.
"Yes, my name is Elaine Hunter." Elaine said, and Owen returned the nod.
"I'm Owen Green." Owen said, as he held out a hand to introduce himself, and Elaine smiled as she shook it, and then turned her head to the alley.
"I'll explain what I meant when we meet next. And we will meet again; I have that feeling." Elaine said, and looked back to Owen for a second, before a beeping rang through the area, and then frowned as she checked her Cy-Phone.
"I'm sorry; I have to go, this is urgent." Elaine apologized, and Owen nodded.
"It's okay, I understand. See ya." Owen said, and Elaine smiled once more, before she ran off quickly. Owen then frowned, as he tried to piece together what just happened, and shook his head.
What did I get myself into this time...? Owen thought with a sigh, as he walked back to his house quickly.

Owen laid on his bed with his eyes closed. He was asleep, but his consciousness seemed to be going over the day's events, as images flashed in his mind of the different things that had happened, like running into Elaine in the afternoon, and then the confrontation in Cornerstone Alley. However, the scene suddenly changed, as Owen started to move around in his sleep.
Owen frowned, as he looked around where he was. The place was... off somehow. It seemed to be void of substance, as the only surroundings was black nothingness, tinted with some purple here and there. Owen looked down, and saw a translucent purple 'platform' of sort that they were standing on. Owen twisted to his side, as his hands clenched slightly, eyes still closed.
Owen looked up with a puzzled look, as he saw that Elaine was there, and seemed to be injured, as she was holding her shoulder. Owen tried to call out, but no sound appeared. Another twist to the opposite side.
Elaine motioned to Owen's arm, and the boy looked down, and saw that a glow had appeared around his wrist. Owen looked back up, and Elaine smiled, and then moved her lips to form a word, but no sound appeared again, as the surroundings started to fragment around the two of them, a crack or tear of some sorts starting to glow on the west 'wall' of the platform.
Owen snapped his eyes open, and looked around with a blink, as he sat up quickly and glanced at the clock, which read 6:30.
"What... What was that all about?" Owen mumbled out loud, before laying back down and closing his eyes once more.

Owen woke up at approximately 9:30 after that, and yawned slightly.
What should I do now? Not much going on, given that it's a Sunday... Owen thought, as he shrugged, and quickly changed into his clothes, and walked down the stairs. No-one seemed to be home, so he searched for stuff to do, but nothing seemed to interest him. Owen then remembered a portion of what happened the day before, and frowned, as he looked down at his Bracelet, still confused.
What is so important about my Bracelet? And why did that guy try to attack me yesterday, anyway...? Owen thought, and then grabbed his Cy-Phone, and tossed it into his bag, as he walked outside.
Maybe I can find out some answers... Owen thought, as he looked around, and then decided to head toward downtown.

Owen walked toward the shopping district, and stopped on the side of the road, as he saw a blondish-haired girl standing on the opposite side of the road, looking at the nearby lake. However, after a car passed not too long after that, there was no-one there, and Owen frowned. He started to walk down the road, but someone walked up to him, and shook his head.
"I'm sorry, but you'll have to go to the opposite side, this area has been marked off-limited, and will be barricaded soon." The man said, and Owen frowned once more, but nodded, though found it weird at the same time. Owen started across the street, and then looked in the opposite, as someone familiar rapidly approached him.

Oh? Owen thought, as he recognized the person as Elaine. However, as he was about to greet Elaine, she smiled mischievously.
"Hi!" Elaine said, and ran up to Owen before he could react, and then smirked.
"What are you around here for, buying something for your girlfriend?" Elaine teased, and Owen shook his head.
"No... I don't have a girlfriend." Owen said, and Elaine nodded.
"I see. Just looking around then? I get it, I do it myself sometimes." Elaine said, and her smile widened a bit.
I have a bad feeling about this... Owen said as a bead of sweat ran down his face, as Elaine looked at the shopping district for a second.
"So; you would be able to help me with a few things then? I need to get something, so you'd be a big help." Elaine said, and another bead of sweat ran down Owen's face.
Knew it. Owen thought, but smiled.
"Alright. Didn't have anything else to do anyway, so why not?" Owen said, but looked away for a second as a car pass, long enough to miss a slight blush from Elaine as she likely wasn't expecting him to actually agree, and then turned back as Elaine smiled.
"Alright then; let's go."

Owen smiled slightly, as he paused for a second, and looked up at a sign nearby.
"Another Cyber Corp sign. They've got a lot of things advertising the new Cy-Phone." Owen said, as Elaine looked up, and nodded, slightly distracted.
"Yeah, they do." Elaine mumbled, as she turned back to looking at the different signs of the buildings.
"Ah, here we go; come on!" Elaine said, as she ran into a nearby store, and caused Owen to sigh.
She really takes shopping seriously... Owen thought, as he followed her quickly, and looked around.
"Clothes...?" Owen wondered out loud, as he recalled that she had on a different outfit on every time he had seen her so far, and another bead of sweat ran down his face. However, he walked around, and turned his head and raised an eyebrow, as Elaine walked out of the dressing room.
"What do you think?" Elaine asked, as she had a red t-shirt and blue skirt on.
"It looks good." Owen said with a smile, and Elaine thought for a second.
"I dunno. I'll try on something else." Elaine said, and Owen stared at the curtain that she disappeared behind blankly.
... This is gonna be a while... Owen said, as she appeared again in a blue tank top and light blue skirt, and then looked in the mirror, shook her head, and then disappeared again.

After a while, Elaine emerged in a light blue and light green two-tone t-shirt, and a mint green skirt, that had a few hints of black in it.
"Hmm... I think this looks good." Elaine said with a nod, as Owen blinked, and nodded slowly.
"Alright, it does look good. Wasn't that outfit four, though?" Owen asked, and Elaine shook her head.
"No, number five. I think this looks the best, though." Elaine said, and then smiled.
"Now then, where to go now? What should I get now?" Elaine mused, and Owen frowned.
"Didn't you say there were some things you needed to get?" Owen asked, and Elaine blinked, and then blushed slightly, and nodded.
"R-right! Yeah, I need to get some things!" Elaine said with a slightly nervous chuckle, as Owen looked at her blankly before she disappeared behind the curtain of the changing room, as yet another bead of sweat ran down his face, and he glared at the heater which was on in the middle of summer for some reason.
Why do I have a feeling she doesn't need anything? Owen thought, as she appeared once more, and then grabbed Owen's arm, and started to drag him toward the checkout registers.
"Come on!" Elaine said cheerfully, as Owen mentally sighed, but slightly smiled.

-/Chapter 2 End\-

-Discussion Topic-
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:33:59 pm by Blade » Report Spam   Logged

The forum is a girl? 0_o
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum